Emergency Response - 24/7
- Hazardous and non hazardous releases and potential releases.
- Transportation Incidents.
- Fixed Facility Incidents.
- Marine Incidents.
- Chemical Transfers.
- Natural Disasters.
- Cargo Tank Truck Emergencies.
- High Hazard Response.
- Technical Assistance/Oversight Teams.
- Confined Space Entry.
- Confined Space Rescue Stand-By.
- Emergency Vacuum Truck Service.
- Emergency Roll off Service.
- Aircraft Incidents.
- Removal and disposal of contaminated soil and/or groundwater.
- Dewatering, sludge/sediment removal.
- Brownfield cleanup.
- Waste container identification and removal, buried or surface.
- Leaking UST/AST removal.
- Site restoration.
- In-situ remediation.
First Call maintains company owned and operated assets in order to provide the most consistent and highest quality service on all projects. Our team has extensive training and experience and is capable of getting your project completed safely and effectively the first time.
Commercial Oil Tanks
First Call Strike Team
From identification to lab-packs to mixed stream, First Call’s experienced project management team is capable of finding a cost effective option for your project that falls within your budget range.
All transportation and disposal is performed within Local, State and Federal regulatory compliance. Our transportation managers can assure that your waste will be removed on schedule and within budget.