In these uncertain times, First Call stands ready to respond to the challenges that unfold. From chemical and petroleum based releases to virus decontamination, First Call stands ready to respond.
FIRST CALL ENVIRONMENTAL CORONAVIRUS HOTLINE
800-646-1290 (toll free)
Fast, professional decontamination and disposal of virus-infected sites and materials.
Recent outbreaks of Coronavirus (COVID-19) have heightened the need for remediation and decontamination of common interior surfaces and the safe disposal of infected materials. As a leader in emergency response First Call Environmental has the strategically placed resources to provide fast and comprehensive remediation and decontamination services.
Our turnkey services are delivered by trained experts using company-owned assets, giving your organization the agility to act quickly and effectively to remediate dangerous public health threats. Our training and service methodologies are based on OSHA standards and the highest biosecurity principles with a proven track record of success.
Our crews routinely perform the following types of services for various government agencies and large corporations on a daily basis:
• Hazardous and Infectious Waste Management – First Call Environmental personnel treat and disinfect hazardous/infectious waste in and around infected sites. The waste is properly packaged, shipped and disposed. Typical hazardous and infectious waste includes used medical materials and disposables, as well as materials contaminated with blood or other bodily fluids
• Waste Disposal Services – First Call Environmental provides a wide range of treatment and disposal options for all of your hazardous and non-hazardous waste. We utilize secure landfills throughout the United States, as well as incinerators that can destroy contaminants on the molecular level. All waste is managed, transported and disposed of within the First Call Environmental network, while strictly adhering to all local, state and federal requirements.
• Contaminated Site Cleanup – While performing cleanup operations, First Call Environmental personnel apply corrective action to numerous areas contaminated with viral pathogens. The solid waste is placed in proper containers and managed as an infectious substance.
• Emergency and After Hours Response – The Field Services Division provides emergency response services for various types of incidents to hundreds of companies and agencies throughout the U.S. This service is typical in pathogens.
FIRST CALL ENVIRONMENTAL INFECTIOUS RESPONSE
• We safely handle hazardous and infectious waste streams daily.
• We have a proven track record with outbreaks – both large and small.
• We staved off the highly contagious Ebola outbreak among passengers on several major U.S. air carriers and have been called upon to do so again with Covid 19
• We routinely perform decontamination work for a variety of customers in a variety of industries in a variety of settings, and we do it safely. Our strike team has the right people, equipment, experience/expertise and capabilities for any coronavirus related assignment.
First Call’s number one priority is the health, safety and compliance of our operations on your sites and ours. Employees at all levels of the company share this philosophy and are committed to ensuring our safety goals are met.